Can Do is a comprehensive Primary Language Arts course developed by the Curriculum and Materials Development Unit of the Saint Lucia Ministry of Education.
Level K Student’s Book includes reading units and review units with engaging activities, teacher notes at the bottom of each page and a Word List.
Levels 1-6 Student’s Books provide guided listening and speaking activities, reading texts including poems, stories and letters, and grammar, spelling and vocabulary exercises and tips.
Write-in Workbooks are provided for each level.
- Follows an integrated approach offering full coverage of the OECS curriculum
- Each unit covers speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- A detailed scope and sequence chart provides clear instructions for the year’s lessons
- Regular review chapters help teachers evaluate each individual’s progress
- A variety of full colour photographs, illustrations, graphs, charts and diagrams interest young learners and aid understanding